Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone on here keep fish???????,pond/tank,was thinking whilst fishing today that i know 3 other rodders that keep koi and one that runs a fishery,,so i thought i would ask

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,515 Posts
anyone on here keep fish???????,pond/tank,was thinking whilst fishing today that i know 3 other rodders that keep koi and one that runs a fishery,,so i thought i would ask
My mate round the corner has a huge Koi pond, we also get alot of herons around here, expensive combination.:(

·
Flange Dealer
642 Posts
Used to have Trops. Then we had a 3 day power cut. Don't have trops any more :sniff:. Got some tanks if anybody needs one :pmsl:

·
Banned
489 Posts
Odgie the trouble with Marine fish is that very little was known about them in the early days and with the equipment available these days they are easy to keep as long as you follow the basic rules, I guess i was lucky as my Dad was a very experienced aquarist and we bred our first clutch of clownfish in 1982.

My tank

Lots of marine people say you can't keep these together :roll:

I'm always in awe of your abilities Steve. :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
i've trpocal, they're malawi chiclids. easy to keep depending on the kit you have I'd love marine but haven't the time

tropical, good trickle filter and set up and i don't even need to do water changes. occasional top up of water and wipe the algea away and all is well

when we move i've daft plans of a pond or two, already have a nice big pump to link them together in some ickle stream type thing
no plans for fish though.. frogs n newts instead :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.