73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My beloved little car as she stands now

more pics and info to follow if anyones intrested

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welll me being a girl ive changed my mind a million times already BUT the general idea is a v8 engine or possibly a sbc?

Keep the body work quite standard,quite low and use as many original parts as possible???

Thats the plan at the min anyway!

Thans for the intrest :)

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Yeh more Brit tin:tup: can only be good to my mind.
Love to see updates
DAVE

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
dont rule out bike engines look on youtube
shed load of power as standard but no reverse
fiat with yamaha engine sounds superb on there

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im afraid i dnt like the gasser "stance" so its going to be nice and low for now,if my other half had his way it would def be a gasser!!

This is my first project so im keeping her cool,calm and collected, for now at least!!

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Good looking base, now what's wrong with the roofchop that was being bandied around on FB the other day, or did I get the wrong end of the stick with the three inches... :shock:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PMSL yes mr taxi that was def about a roofchop!!

It was my original idea to chop it but looking at it now im not to sure?? Need to get her down off the trailer and look at her properly.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
PMSL yes mr taxi that was def about a roofchop!!

It was my original idea to chop it but looking at it now im not to sure?? Need to get her down off the trailer and look at her properly.
5" like I said on FB... :tup:

Guy

·
Premium Member
3,624 Posts
Any chance of some front and rear views (the car) it looks like an interesting little motor

Jeff

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My mistake sorry,when i said keeping it standard i just ment as in bodywork,chrome,fittings.

Shes having a new chassis fabricated and front end sorted asap

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I like that, it's a great shape and it sounds like you've got some good plans for it, but please stop referring to FB people - I've just spent ages looking for something to do with Vauxhall Victors.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts