Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ford 100e. ex CCSE green / cream.. .....FOR SALE ......FOR SALE ! !

Yes the ex CCSE ford 100e mike savage car IS NOW FOR SALE.

its not practical for 3 to go cruising in 2 seater pro street ex drag car thats sadly between engines after demise of its pontiac motor . so if no genuine interest then I'll happily keep and time capsule it for my son in 10 years time.

Its just as last raced in CCSE but now has no engine and box. I've had it mot'd before in current state. Everything electrical works With upto date V5 with car as 6000cc.

Spec is well know but to recap. 9" ford rear by ARRC. Detroit locker. 31 spline shafts.12x 15 weld prostars and tyres.
Fully chassis / cage as per ARRC. fibreglass doors. Boot and extended front end. Plastic side and rear windows. Alloy panels. Wheelie bars.
Shortened front struts by ARRC. 5 stud hubs. 3 1/2 x 15 weld prostars and 135 tyres.
2 bucket seats and harnesses.

What more can I say. Pro street car in green and cream paintwork. Fit engine box and fiddle and could be in 9's for easter. Ran those times back in the day.

Photos not uploading so will do later.or search for Ccse reborn on here or Google.

Looking for £5500 no offers

Car is located near Newark.

not a give away price as to replace would be 3 - 4 x as much And check recent prices other pro street cars

Pm or call text 077459 12248

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well after a lot of trouble and messing about on house and project costs going through roof... its for sale and its going to be sold this time round .......so grab a really nice spec well known ex ccse car.

No changes on price and so don't come to haggle or dream ! !. spec unchanged and apologies to previous buyers but all emails & phone contacts were all lost.

Going back to first come first served basis

See recent pics

Cheers for add

Nigel 077459 12248

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Absolutely no one fancy or want to comment on probably the next most well known 100e after the Atkins car !!

Grab a bargain

Anyone fancy a swap in mind.....pickup......old English ford......? ?

·
starting to crawl back up
3,029 Posts
Absolutely no one fancy or want to comment on probably the next most well known 100e after the Atkins car !!

Grab a bargain

Anyone fancy a swap in mind.....pickup......old English ford......? ?
i,d love it but cash is tight and all i,v got to trade is a f350 flat bed that isnt worth as much as youre 100e

1 - 8 of 8 Posts