Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi for sale is my Ford 1959 100e Anglia, when i bought the car in January this was what had already been done to it,

Engine: 1600 xflow 711m block, high lift cam, four branch and twin choke weber (it was fully serviced before i picked it up)

Gearbox: 2000e four speed with custom gearbox mount to allow type 9 to go straight in.

Brakes: Front discs with m16 calipers, rear drums, new brake lines.

Front suspension: Original 100e

Rear: 105e back axle, custom propshaft, new rear shocks.

All rubbers had been replaced minus quater window and boot seal, it had new fuel lines, 2 speed wipers.

Wheels: 105e banded rear, standard steel front.

Wiring: Pop browns loom, halogen front lights.

Since ive owned it the following has been down to it,

Quater window rubbers replaced, Boot seal replaced, Bonnet strip replaced, new carpet, new front door cards (from aldridge trimming which were about £220), new window winders, door handles and chrome naked lady door pulls, custom centre consul was made, new gear and hand brake gaitors, new bonnet release with perspex knuckle duster for novelty, gear knob is chrome dagger, new rear lenses which were then tinted and new bulbs, new front lamp bezel rubbers, new indicator lenses, wheels were completey rubbed down, primered, painted satin black with a green strip around the edge, had whitewall flaps fitted, chrome nuts and centre caps fitted, one new tyre others virtually new and fronts balanced, stock dash was completely smoothed and a set of swithced put in (a couple need wiring up as we raced to get it to supernats), new wind mirrors, all door handles and boot handles were painted satin black all other trim was shaved off, rear end has been completely smoothed over as you'll see in the pictures, new cherry bomb exhaust, 105e steering wheel fitted, seats are original 100e front and unknown rears (they need retrimming over winter), new rear number plate lights, new washer bottle and washers.

Bad points: it needs a new clutch it went on me just as i got back from supernats, new anti roll bar bushes are needed (i am hoping to get these jobs sorted in a couple of weeks unless you feel confident to do it yourself, i have the bushes)

Its a fun car and got a lot of looks at old warden and plenty to do over winter, taxed until july next year mot exempt
Im looking at £5500 o.b.o

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

price drop to £4900

reason for price drop is i went to start it the otherday and the starter motor has packed up, ive bought a new reconditioned unit and hoping to get it put on in the next couple of weeks, but if your a mechanic or mechanically minded and dont mind doing it yourself it along with the other bits will be thrown in so atm it will need to be trailered away. Also ill be putting it on ebay in a couple of weeks

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no engine pics or underneath atm sorry, will try to get some asap

bump, am open to sensible offers will be a lovely drive away car

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
price drop £4000, it needs a new flywheel which ive ordered and should be fitted next week and then it is a drive away car would make a great 1st car running project and great addition to popstalgia, must go as ive bought something else and need the funds, fully solid no rot anywhere

now sold

1 - 5 of 5 Posts