Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MR UN-POPULAR
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok dont seem to be having any luck finding a pair of 5 stud ford steels. are chevy ones more common? if so what about wheel adapters? how much are they? and who sells them!

·
Premium Member
2,819 Posts
what wheels are you after and for what, if you'velooked and car'nt find anything haw about changing the stud pattern, there are as many steel wheels for ford as there are are for chevy:?:

·
fixin your car
935 Posts
if the wheels are the 15" x 4-4.5" then you may want the volvo amazon ones

there are two styles one is early sollid and the other is the multy sloted ones
these are all 4" wide but if you want 4.5" wide then you need the estate wheels.
all amazon's are 5 on 4.5"pcd

i do have a couple of sets of the late model ones here. i could take to the sothern swapmeet thats coming soon if you or a freind is coming

·
Registered
271 Posts
ok dont seem to be having any luck finding a pair of 5 stud ford steels. are chevy ones more common? if so what about wheel adapters? how much are they? and who sells them!
Hi, when i was looking for chrome smoothes they were all duel fit chevy/ford pattern, they have ten holes per wheel. hope this helps. Gaz

·
Registered
297 Posts
adaptors

popbrowns does them straight of the shelf i got some on my 56 f100:tup:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
toyota wheels fit , my estima has 6x 14 steels

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
wheels

maybe u shouldve bought the multilug steelies i sold. i answered your ad ages ago and u didnt bother.:shake: they sold the day after for 80 quid with good tyres. maybe i should bump my ad back to the top with my 15 inch whitewalls at 100 quid ono a pair

·
MR UN-POPULAR
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
maybe u shouldve bought the multilug steelies i sold. i answered your ad ages ago and u didnt bother.:shake: they sold the day after for 80 quid with good tyres. maybe i should bump my ad back to the top with my 15 inch whitewalls at 100 quid ono a pair
cheers bob, did'nt see it untill you had the sold bit added but if i may i can pop up yours this weekend totake a look at the tyres?

could you ring me some time this morning if poss.... ian :tup:

07811 129129

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
adaptors

hi ian .....nice to meet you at last......sorry i couldnt help with wheels but at least u got tyres now.......somebody help this guy out with steelies he is a nice guy to deal with.:tup:

·
MR UN-POPULAR
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cheers bob just back! thanks for the kind word mate, you make good coffee aswell bob... nice beeing able to put faces to usernames :tup:

ian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts