Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my pride and joy .im only selling this car as I have too many projects and its a shame for it to sit in my garage. it needs a loving home .and new caring owner.
Would be ideal to put in a v8 ....................
as you can see from the pictures its a very good example of the ford capri.all original panels very straight car

1987 2.0 5 speed manual .and has only done about 45,000 miles from new I bought this car 5 years ago from friend who built it as it is now,all panels are original.its been wax oiled under body.still free rolling but would need checking over before driving as it has been stood .there some history and some mot papers to back milage up .

not running at moment as needs battery and ht lead .its had a brand new webber 32/36 carb ,

alloys are 17 inch split rims lenzo.might need two tyres .

has rear spoiler and genuine rs ford stamped capri front spoiler/splitter very rare.and custom m3 side skirts blended in .

it has been garaged all its life not you usual rot box.inter is ok but drivers seat is worn.
white dails fitted to dash gauges. four branch manifold,
front and back bumpers have been shot blasted and pwder coated.wings are original ford.
it was resprayed about 6 years ago in mg trophy blue .it does have the odd age related marks as you would expect.viewing is welcome and advised
please call 07955488248 or 01709 527392
been sorned and v5 is presant.
can deliver any where but please ask first as this would be extra.buy a friend of mine.

£1900 ono

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts