Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update : No longer available. This axle is believed to have a 3" drop compared to a stock axle, and features built-in bosses for shock mounting. Dropped tie rod ends (Speedway type 910 48640) are generally required to permit the tie-rod. Kingpin centre to centre = 50 1/2". Spring pad centre to centre = 29". I also separately have unfitted speedway disc brake conversion, all hardware, without the Ford spindles/stub axles. The reason is i bought an1949 F2 that was going to be lowered builder go as far as fitting the dropped axle then abandoned. I bought with rest of the kit as well as the old axle but then decided to go stock for the resto. The truck is now gone but I have these customising parts for sale which I believe are all Speedway brand and applicable to F1, F2 and F3.Collect or can package for your courier. Chris 07980068107.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi chrisearlyfseries,
do you still have this axle & brake conversion for sale? if so how much, where are you & can you sendme some pics?
Thanks
Neil

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi chrisearlyfseries,
do you still have this axle & brake conversion for sale? if so how much, where are you & can you sendme some pics?
Thanks
Neil
Hi Neil, Thank you for your interest but I am sorry to tell you these are now gone. The brakes went quickly and I threw the axle in with several old flathead V8s etc I sold at the weekend as thought no one was interested in it! I shall now update the listings. Best regards Chris

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Neil, Thank you for your interest but I am sorry to tell you these are now gone. The brakes went quickly and I threw the axle in with several old flathead V8s etc I sold at the weekend as thought no one was interested in it! I shall now update the listings. Best regards Chris
Damn, no worries Chris.
Thanks for letting me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts