Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi everyone !

This project is being built in Ukraine. I want to get some criticism from you. Now the project is moving towards completion, so I will briefly outline the story with photos.

This car was found in Ukraine in poor condition and then restored by bad craftsmen. Installed air suspension and engine Hemi. So I started by restoring panels and body geometry.

IMG_3163.JPG

IMG_3168.JPG

IMG_3099.JPG

IMG_3328.JPG

IMG_3327.JPG

·
Registered
9,564 Posts
£5 is a significant investment . I have to consider this question, but just in case, I need the details for payment
I wouldn't bother 'paying' to show your fantastic skills on here, just use one of the countless free host sites like flickr etc.
There's only photobucket that caused problems so you should be fine with flickr and the like.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
In Russian and Ukrainian, this detail also sounds like wings. There was one funny incident, I talked with the Poles and called it wings, and they laughed for a long time and said that the car couldn’t fly)).

In general, here I show the angles of the wings, the bumper of 2 mm steel and a slightly visible the bottom

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I wouldn't bother 'paying' to show your fantastic skills on here, just use one of the countless free host sites like flickr etc.
There's only photobucket that caused problems so you should be fine with flickr and the like.
Thanks bro !

Once I was using a free host site, and then it disappeared and numerous photos disappeared (I and my friend created a forum like this). I really do not mind supporting this forum and I do not mind 5 pounds. But since it unpossible will have to use some kind of hosting

1 - 20 of 28 Posts