Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
FOR SALE: 1931 Ford model A pick-up . This truck was imported from Utah and I have all paperwork for it ,no tax or duties to pay all it needs is V5 . The truck is solid and would make a nice Rod or restore it . Non runner now but I did get it going for a short while using seperate fuel can , truck would need to be transported away . I could arange delivery to Glasgow at cost if anyone is interested. Please note the truck is in the western Isles of Scotland . The truck needs total restoration or would make a nice Rod . If anyone wants close up pics of any part of this truck send me your email address and I'll sort some out .

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

pics

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi I have a day of tomorrow so I can take any pics you want. Can you tell me what parts of the truck you want me to photograph for you .

Private message sent

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would consider trade for the Model A pick-up. No moderns only interested in 20s - 30s cars,vans or maybe small truck, Ford model Y van or E83W. Would also be interested in V8 Rod with good chassis, body and steering . Prefer on the road but maybe needing tidy up. Cash either way depending on condition.

·
Registered
159 Posts
hi looks prety solid to me do the brakes and steering work ok and whats it like rustwise could it be fix up and used as is or is there lots to do with you saying it needs restoration cheers tony

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Tony No rot that I can see on this truck' Chassis even has the black paint on it . I bought it in Nevada from a dealer who took it from Utah where I was told it was in use on a ranch. I think it would be better stripped down and restored as you can get allmost every part thats needed. I was going to get a custom built chassis and rod it. I would say it needs total restoration not fast repair and on to the road .

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Dan. Sale of the model A is on hold as I have someone coming to view it and as he is travelling a fair distance I am going to wait till I see if he wants it . if he does'nt want it I will get in touch. Regards, Roddy.

Truck is now SOLD thanks for the Add Rods n Sods

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.