Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
It's me
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I am still looking for my old Ford Pop if you or anyone knows it's location PNT 925 and unless it's had a paint job, red with minimal gold flake, lace work paint on the sides. Still on the DVLA I sold it to a bloke up north, 30 odd years ago, did find it again 20 odd years ago London area and we think last seen Exeter area. Any info much appreciated Russ.

·
It's me
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Doesn't anyone remember someone / anyone owning this Pop at any time? Considering all the members on this site the car must of been seen by at least one at sometime after I sold it. It has been on the road on Shropshire, Yorkshire (Rotherham I think), London area and possibly Exeter. OK off the road for many years now but still registered with DVLA. Any help would be very much appreciated. Russ

·
Registered
5 Posts
Still looking for PNT 925 DVLA still has it on record being in red with a 3lt motor, but now 2017 and it's 27 years since last on the road. Apart from DVLA how else do you find a car? can you find out if it has been exported? yes I know DVLA should be notified of such an event but not everyone does the paperwork / lost in post / never posted, you get the idea. Any help in any way shape or form would be most welcome and extremely appreciated. Thanks Russ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts