Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CONSIDERING SELLING JUST TESTING THE WATER

!(%( FORD POP HOT ROD, ROVER v8 ENGINE, 5 SPEED MANUAL HOLLEY CARB, CUSTOM MADE STAINLESS STEEL 2.5 INCH EXHAUSTS, ALLOY RADIATOR, SMALL BLOCK CHEVY ALLOY ROCKER COVERS RUNS REALLY WELL , CUSTOM INTERIOR , CD PLAYER ,MONSTER TACH , FORD GAUGES MOUNTNET STEERING WHEEL , TRIUMPH GT6 FRONT END ALL REBUILT WITHPOLY BUSHES BEARINGS STEERING RACK <NEW SHOCKERS ETC REAR END IS JAG IRS ALL STRIPPED AND REBUILT WITH NEW BEARINGS SEALS ETC PAINT IS VW DRAGON GREEN PEARLESCANT , OVER CENTRE OF CAR IS GREEN CRYTAL ICE EFFECT PAINT , TO THE SIDES IS GREEN MARBELIZED CANDY ON THE DECK LID IN GOLD LEAF IS 59 AND LOOKIN FINE AND PINSTRIPING, EVERYTHING REPLACED I.E RUBBERS AND DOOR AND BOOT SEALS ETC WHEELS ARE POWDERCOATED AND POLISHED WITH WOLFRACE ON THE REAR AND SHELBYS ON THE FRONT , CAR IS A 4 SEATER TAXED (FREE) MOT EXEMPT LOOKING FOR £12,500 ONO OR MAY P/X SOMETHING AMERICAN , ANY MORE INFO RING ROOB ON 07791622279 (IF I DONT ANSWER LEAVE A MESSAGE AND PHONE NUMBER WILL GET BACK TO YA (LOUD WORK PLACE) I DO CHECK PHONE REGULAR THANKS FOR LOOKING

·
Registered
839 Posts
hi...welcome to the site...stick an intro in...tell us a bit about you...we dont bite...
i think this sold...hes selling a model B now...why not phone him...number is in the ad...

cheers...al

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.