Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi guys i,m thinking of selling my pop dont know how much look on my profile for pics its all steel apart from rear wings , jago chassis stainless floor on jago ,and steel floor .it was in street gasser junr this year , and originally rod 7custom project in early 80s change a lot since then
take a look and let me know what you think cheers

hi guys
hi i,m looking for £7.5 k will take px
engine is a rover v8 tuned bw35 box with b&m shifter irs rear , catch me 07507999559 ty ian

·
Registered
10 Posts
hi.the pop looks really nice.have you a rough price you would like.thaks dave.dirty_

hi guys i,m thinking of selling my pop dont know how much look on my profile for pics its all steel apart from rear wings , jago chassis stainless floor on jago ,and steel floor .it was in street gasser junr this year , and originally rod 7custom project in early 80s change a lot since then
take a look and let me know what you think cheers
hi the pop looks really nice .have you a rough price in mind.thanks

·
Pop Loving Mad Welsh Fool
161 Posts
Another one waiting for the £ sign also what motor trans is it running ?

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Hi Ian, i'm in the que for £:drunk:, and i remember it's the "rod & custom project pop", but forgotten spec's so please can u enlighten us to fr+r axles:?: and is it still charged, and pics of interior also please many thanks Kiwi.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I was in touch with Ian in October when i was on the hunt for a Pop. I gave up asking for pics of the car as it is currently and none ever turned up. He seems to be quite a busy bloke and pics must have been at the bottom of his list :sniff:

Cant remember his exact asking price, but from memory i think it was up in the 8/8.5k range.

It does not have a blower anymore.

HTH.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can you post details i.e.Engine size 2/4 seats MOT V5 etc.etc. The car looks great ! but price is relevant to whats inside. Do you have photo's of interior.
Gibbo

·
Registered
502 Posts
I may have read it wrong but I think he is asking for suggestions on what it is worth? - my opinion only but £6000 as the ball park depending on interior, upgrades or repairs needed. It's not what you ask but what it sells for...I'm basing that on a Pop I sold with a similar spec...

If I've got the wrong end of the stick, just shout and I'll delete the post.

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Hi guys step back a few feet & look at all the comments this aint for sale its just some one taking the piss, Merry Pissmas

·
Registered
88 Posts
How do you reckon that. As i have said, i'd spoken to Ian not long ago about this Pop and it was defo up for sale then.

It is the correct user name for him as well ???

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hi guys pop has tuck n roll leather seats its a 4 seater sorry no blower , tuned v8 rover bw35 box with b&m shifter , jag irs rear vittesse front holley carb £7.5 k would buy her

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

if you get street gasser it was centre page june issue

·
Registered
602 Posts
didn't this belong to a guy called paul, lived in gloucestershire, sold it not to long back ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
If it helps there is a picture of ians pop as it is now (taken three weeks ago) in my album .there is only the one photo, the project is mine
colin

1 - 20 of 25 Posts