Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey fella`s. I`m looking to buy a pre86 vehicle. I would like something in nice condition and running well. Anyone got a pre86 fox bodied Mustang? My budget is limited :sniff: so no mega expensive offers please. Look forward to any replies, cheers. :tup:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Weyhey!! After searching over 20 pages of the "for sale" page, with no joy, I saw the "search" bar at the top of the page:idea:
I think I found it. Is it the Mk1 Consul? If so, it`s a lovely car but I don`t think I can afford it. I see you had some "silly offers" while it was on ebay, how silly? Cheers.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi. Thanks for the offer, it is a very nice looking car but I think I`ll hold out for a four seater of some kind. Good luck with your sale, I saw it on ebay.

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Weyhey!! After searching over 20 pages of the "for sale" page, with no joy, I saw the "search" bar at the top of the page:idea:
I think I found it. Is it the Mk1 Consul? If so, it`s a lovely car but I don`t think I can afford it. I see you had some "silly offers" while it was on ebay, how silly? Cheers.
Thats it and sorry you not enough money maybe save a bit more and hopefully get something you really want

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
PM returned Mr Mopar.

Jeflikecake.....Lovely lovely truck but sorry, out of my price range :sniff: Thanks for your offer though, good luck with your sale.

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

I would be very interested in a Fox body Mustang, prefer pre 86 5.0L, but all considered. Thanks.:wave:

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well done on your sale. I`ve seen a few for sale but no pre86 models. The reason for a pre86 is the fact that I live on the Isle of Man and vehicles pre86 are able to tax on classic tax. If I bought a 5.0 newer it would cost me about £450 road tax! For something I`m only going to use as a good weather toy, I feel its not justifiable? Cheers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts