Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last one for a few weeks guys as I'm off on holiday next week so enjoy...........
Brian

·
Huge Member!
525 Posts
Flamed Coop....

No 10 Tom Prufers 32!!
One of my all time favs definitley in my top 3
It needs the Firestone Dirt trackers puttin back on the ET III,s then my life will be complete,my mission will be over an i can die a very happy man :smoke:

o and the 5 winda aint bad below it either:tup:

·
Banned
489 Posts
I think that one's a copy as Toms coupe had 14" front wheels and was sold to the Clearcote company and painted red years ago.

No 10 Tom Prufers 32!!
One of my all time favs definitley in my top 3
It needs the Firestone Dirt trackers puttin back on the ET III,s then my life will be complete,my mission will be over an i can die a very happy man :smoke:

o and the 5 winda aint bad below it either:tup:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Well the 47 Chevy is nice, but I have already got one. Would be nice to get it that low though! Guess I will have to settle for the Merc....or maybe the yellow A. Decisions decisions.

·
Huge Member!
525 Posts
The Real Deal...

I think that one's a copy as Toms coupe had 14" front wheels and was sold to the Clearcote company and painted red years ago.
You are indeed right it did run 14 inch wheels on the front but this is no clone this is the real thing its owned by Bruce Mayer who also owns the Doane Spencer roadster (amongst other historic rods) The red car was infact also built by Prufer as he just cant stop building em (fair play)

The tunnel ram has been changed for a single four barrel.
The steering wheel has changed from its original engraved one.
The engraved skull an cross bones have gone off the ends of the headers
and it now has a manual box instead of the auto.

Chuck Rogers owns the Cop Shop Coup :smoke:

·
Banned
489 Posts
Thought it was odd that someone would change the car when i read it in American Rodder, Guess the mags get it wrong now and then, Glad its still around as it prompted me to build this all those years ago.

You are indeed right it did run 14 inch wheels on the front but this is no clone this is the real thing its owned by Bruce Mayer who also owns the Doane Spencer roadster (amongst other historic rods) The red car was infact also built by Prufer as he just cant stop building em (fair play)

The tunnel ram has been changed for a single four barrel.
The steering wheel has changed from its original engraved one.
The engraved skull an cross bones have gone off the ends of the headers
and it now has a manual box instead of the auto.

Chuck Rogers owns the Cop Shop Coup :smoke:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts