Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Care in the Community
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else going to the NASC Gary's Picnic/ Yanks Weekend at the end of the month.
Bank holiday weekend 29th-31st May at Shakey.

It should be a good weekend if the weather holds as the NASC do try to put on good events.

·
richard rawlplug
8,115 Posts
me....

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
Anybody else going to the NASC Gary's Picnic/ Yanks Weekend at the end of the month.
Bank holiday weekend 29th-31st May at Shakey.

It should be a good weekend if the weather holds as the NASC do try to put on good events.
thats three of us so far?...:happy:

Sid.

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Aye !

·
Care in the Community
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great :tup: Me & Steph are looking at going down sometime Friday, looks like plenty of crewing, towing and hopefully racing to keep us busy.

·
Sheep Shagger
858 Posts
I love this weekend.

Providing I can get my carb running right, and family health problems don't get in the way I'll be there.
Trying to get better times than last year. It's mine & my daughters birthday weekend too :bigsmile:

·
My name is Martin
2,613 Posts
I'll probably be there for one of the days, but I need to mix that round going Chelsea Cruise and the Main Event.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Right, its time to kick start this thread into life proper so I'll be updating information just as soon as its available.

Saturday's action will comprise round two of the Muscle Car Power Tour and the Classic Corvette Club Drag Race Series. There's lots of interest in these self administered events especially the Muscle car Power Tour. I have e-mailed Tim Holmes for an update after the opening round from the All American Show at Santa Pod at the beginning of May. Once that information comes to hand then we'll get it on here for those who are interested.

The band btw for Sunday is Dirty Trainers. More later....

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hi everyone

Please find below a link to the Shakespeare County Raceway web site downloads section where you can find full details for the Spring Madness Quick 32 ET Bracket Gamblers Race we're planning to run at Yanks/Gary's Picnic either Sunday or Bank Holiday Monday.

http://www.shakespearecountyraceway.co.uk/docs/2010 Spring Madness Bracket v3.pdf

We're counting on your support to make it work and become a regular feature at Shakespeare County Raceway Public Track Day Weekend's.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Whatever we run for a Pro ET national event the tree will be set the same. Rookie Tim Stanbury's coming with his freshly imported Chevy Camaro. I'm hoping that a few will be up for this Tig. We're currently placing info on all the well know rodding forums like this one to see what the interest is like. So, if you and Cath know of a few other's who arn't competing at the Main Event and want to have some fun with the prospect of picking up a cash prize then please let them know. Thanks for the continued support. See you at the strip!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts