Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just found these, everything else in the album's from '81 so I'm assuming that's when it was. Anyone else go, think it might've been to tie in with the move to Burr road?

The Mustang in the foreground was meant to be a racecar for Capital Radio DJ Mike Allen I think. Alphabet Alex's A coupe in the background.

Mike Allens Mustang.

Caddy parked outside, anyone know who's it was?

I know this had a SBC & pretty sure it was from Lewisham. I think that's Mikey Boys F100 to the right.

Not 100% if this was at Garys Shack but it's in with the other photos.

Ron Pudney Cougar "The Magician" don't know what class he'd stepped up to as it used to run in Production but has a tunnel ram here.

·
Nostalgia freak
4,994 Posts
There was two Mustang race cars looking the same-they were featured in CC.

The black Humber i seam to remember Battersea boys mentioning it was still about in a lock-up:?::?::?:

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like you were a man of means Ken, much better camera than I had at the time!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Anyone know where my old 56 F100 is now (yellow one in the pic) I sold it to Terry Bennett who I think lives down on the south coast somewhere.Has he still got it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi I'm trying to get in contact with terry Bennett who yellow f100 truck in the picture as I lived in the same road as his mum in Northolt and I owned a blue 57 Cadillac my name is Jason dyer if any one can held I would be great full last time I see him he was live in action and heard he moved to Bournemouth if any one can help I would be great full .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.