Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,565 Posts
That just screams out 'photoshop' to me. Also the outline of the little girl on the right does not match the environment/texture of the picture and the lighting is off as well. I'd guess fake, just like the billions of others out there

·
Gym Junkie
6,213 Posts
Is that Beetlejuice?

Not sure if ghosts exist but I do have an invisible entity that follows me home after a night out and while I'm sleeping it chucks my clothes round the room and shits in my mouth. :D

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
love this subject,ouija boards ,anybody had a go?wouldnt mind talking to jimmy saville and telling him what a c*** he was

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,131 Posts
I've taken some interesting photos myself showing 'light rods' . Was in a recently deceased ( at that times) mates garage with no windows or light source in front of the camera.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've taken some interesting photos myself showing 'light rods' . Was in a recently deceased ( at that times) mates garage with no windows or light source in front of the camera.
love to see that pic,i read that those so called orbs in some pictures are just mere reflections from a shiny object hitting the lense and or particles of dust ,cheers guys for your input by the way, interesting subject this

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,131 Posts
I'll try and find it. However that's the only two photos ( lost one ) that have ever shown that and both were at the same time and place.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
love this subject,ouija boards ,anybody had a go?wouldnt mind talking to jimmy saville and telling him what a c*** he was
had a go once and the glass did move around the letters but none of it made any sence
was an interesting experience though

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
I remember a guy called James Randy in the USA several years ago. He used to debunk myths- and offered anyone who could prove the existence of ghosts a million dollars. The money's never been claimed. Says it all......

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
I've seen a ghost, my wife was with me and saw it at the same time, was staying with some friends in an old farmhouse which our friends were housesitting, both of us saw a 6ft figure walk past us behind some glass doors, it stopped and then walked on, shit the life out of us.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts