Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,574 Posts
That just screams out 'photoshop' to me. Also the outline of the little girl on the right does not match the environment/texture of the picture and the lighting is off as well. I'd guess fake, just like the billions of others out there

·
Gym Junkie
6,213 Posts
Is that Beetlejuice?

Not sure if ghosts exist but I do have an invisible entity that follows me home after a night out and while I'm sleeping it chucks my clothes round the room and shits in my mouth. :D

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,519 Posts
I've taken some interesting photos myself showing 'light rods' . Was in a recently deceased ( at that times) mates garage with no windows or light source in front of the camera.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've taken some interesting photos myself showing 'light rods' . Was in a recently deceased ( at that times) mates garage with no windows or light source in front of the camera.
love to see that pic,i read that those so called orbs in some pictures are just mere reflections from a shiny object hitting the lense and or particles of dust ,cheers guys for your input by the way, interesting subject this

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
I remember a guy called James Randy in the USA several years ago. He used to debunk myths- and offered anyone who could prove the existence of ghosts a million dollars. The money's never been claimed. Says it all......

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.