Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Worn Out Fanny Magnet.
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I didn`t want to post this in the "Stuff Wanted" Section, as it didn`t seem right !!.

I am trying to find a copy of a Bruce Springsteen Documentary called "Glory Days". I`m pretty sure it was first shown on BBC2, around 1987, to coincide with the release of the "Bruce Springsteen & the East Street Band 1975 - 1985" Box Set. I had a copy of this Documentary on VHS Tape for years, then my poxy VCR of the time chewed it up, so that was that. I would love to get hold of this again, but on DVD this time. If anyone can help, please get in touch, I am quite happy to pay a "reasonable" amount to get hold of a copy. :tup:

·
"call 0-800 Apocalypse"
5,229 Posts
Hi all,

I didn`t want to post this in the "Stuff Wanted" Section, as it didn`t seem right !!.

I am trying to find a copy of a Bruce Springsteen Documentary called "Glory Days". I`m pretty sure it was first shown on BBC2, around 1987, to coincide with the release of the "Bruce Springsteen & the East Street Band 1975 - 1985" Box Set. I had a copy of this Documentary on VHS Tape for years, then my poxy VCR of the time chewed it up, so that was that. I would love to get hold of this again, but on DVD this time. If anyone can help, please get in touch, I am quite happy to pay a "reasonable" amount to get hold of a copy. :tup:
here ya go fella, DOWNLOAD : Bruce Springsteen - Glory Days (1987) [DVD (vobs)] Torrent

·
Worn Out Fanny Magnet.
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Satan, but I`ve had a look at this Site, and its one of those that you have take out Membership to use, and apart from a "Free" 14 day Trial, you have to pay, so I think I`ll give it a miss !!. So, still on the look-out, preferably for a Copy, already recorded onto a DVD.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts