Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

GMC half ton pick up, Motor, six cyl 248 cu in engine no 6107328GMC6
Transmission 1988 Borg Warner T5 5 Speed Serial no 13-52-066-931 with electronic speed sensor
Rear axle 10 bolt 1967 Chevrolet 327 V8 with 3.36 final drive reduction serial no EU 0422B
Disc brake conversion all round with frame mount remote booster all new brake pipes and flexis
Alternator all electrics 12 volt Halogen headlights all recent replacement gauges with electronic digital speedometer from Intellitronix all gauges work and are accurate
Electronic ignition
Electric two speed wiper conversion
ICE Auna amplifier and sub under bench seat two speakers behind seat back head unit under seat with remote
Harrison heater stripped tested refurbished fitted with new 12 volt motor
Standard I beam front axle but comes with the 4" drop axle it had on plus the rear lowering blocks 3" as opposed to the 11/2" it has at the moment it was a little low for our traffic calming so it had to be changed for peace of mind.
Wheels and recent tyres are 18" front and 20" rear
Custom tarpaulin for rear
All glass is good windows and lock work as they should
Please check the pictures and if your intrested come and have a look, I am selling as I have seen something and if that fall through I wont want to sell but at the moment open to offers circa 12k but do have a look/make an offer if I have to sell to make space for a new one then it will have to go,
Truck was built in 2010 with rebuilt motor and transmission the frame was stripped and painted lots of new parts fitted then imported by me April 2012 and MOTd 8/6/12 local garage said it was like new underneath and it still is

Thanks Tim

Link to walk round vid on u tube

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

heres a few more pictures thanks Tim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts