Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, I am not Vietnamese... I'm from good ol' blighty but decided to relocate here about 3 years ago.

I'm a long term lurker but have decided to join as I'm probably going to advertised a few projects of mine that have been laying dormant since I've left.
Saying that I'm hoping to move back to the UK next year and finish off some other stuff I've been collecting (buying online and hoarding basically)... we'll see how it goes.

Cheers, Quackshot.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hi
So what may be laying around in the UK?????????
Currently mainly late 80s RWD jap stuff, however this has recently joined the party...

1972 datsun 510, I've been after one for about 6 years now. This is the first one I've seen for sale and it is in timewarp condition. Although it's not a 'classic' rod, I'm going to fit a 1UZFE (toyota V8), keep it as period as possible and it'll be my family car... 4 doors for the kids ;)

I do also have this... 1951 crotch cooler beetle with golde sunroof but it's been sitting for 3+ years with little to no progress been made sadly. This car was a dream of mine since I was 18 but due to a long serious of holdups I've just lost interest in it.

The colour pictures were after getting it back from Nickson Motorsport who did the cage. The black/white picture was from the last time I laid eyes on it :'( currently sitting in a workshop in the highland borders.

·
Miss Petrolhead.
80 Posts
Hello and welcome Quacky :wave:......love the beetle....one of my all time faves. Would love to see that one restored to its former glory. It would look fantastic in purple ;-)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts