Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Follow the link to a street in Norway. There's 2 guys in diving gear sat reading the paper :D

Click the arrow on the right to follow their journey down the street :D

Link here

·
Registered
778 Posts
Thats funny as hell :D

There's a link to a Google Earth shot of someone's roof where they've painted Piss Off Google in big white letters , but I'll be buggered if I can find it ;):shake:

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
I also feel that these guys knew the camera car was heading there way. Has anyone found themselves on street view. This is me in my 106 on my way home from work.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I found a nice bike round the corner:?:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Looked again and found the same blokes down the road:!:
how sad am I:lol:

·
Registered
778 Posts
I also feel that these guys knew the camera car was heading there way. Has anyone found themselves on street view. This is me in my 106 on my way home from work.
You must be very proud , does your Mum let you drive that often ? :D

·
Premium Member
3,131 Posts
There's a link to a Google Earth shot of someone's roof where they've painted Piss Off Google in big white letters , but I'll be buggered if I can find it ;):shake:
This is similar;

Teenager Rory McInnes painted a giant phallus on the roof of his parents' West Berkshire mansion, apparently after watching a programme about Google Earth.

The BBC delicately describes it as a "comedy painting", saying it was there for a whole year before his parents found out.

It is not the first time the stunt has been tried. In 2006 the Sun reported that "pranksters drew a willy on the roof of a top school" in Teesside that went *unnoticed until it appeared on Google Earth.

Guardian.co.uk

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,718 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts