Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We have a new Wednesday night venue, and the next date is the 24th March. Hope to see everyone there!

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Dude ive had a look at the new place on the internet and it looks ace...Sorry i ent got round to posting it up and you beat me to it:oops:

Anyway i'll be there.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Great bar. Even closer to me. Saving on fuel will mean more to spend on the night, will actually mean I can drive harder!
See you there
Acker

·
gas hog
261 Posts
its ok mate but last few times not many folks there and cars either so more the better, come along and support it, plus its a good excuse to get yer wheels out in the week :tup:

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
Usually a good night, but to be fair, the weather has been against us lately, and the car park at the previous venue was a little small. New venue looks to be much better in terms of size, ideal for filling with rods on summer evenings.

Do you know where it is?

·
Who promised you tomorrow
2,579 Posts
The flyer has a postcode on it so should be okay to find. MAY come in the daily first and have a look. Lack of roof or heating may mean a summer venue for me but either way i'll pop down.

Dan:tup:

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Right then heres a map

West One Bar and Restaurant, 159 Worcester Road, Hagley. DY9 0NW.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place...OPS_TgHsiLOPidtUI&sig2=rU_m-f6YJ8_R-3I0uGu-VA

Car parking is to the rear of the bar, a bigger car park other side of the shop next door which you cant miss and kool parking up and down the street if you want to go all "American Graffiti"...:smoke::smoke:

Well Done Dunc and Mick for sortin another top venue!!:tup::tup:

·
Registered
200 Posts
It is a great place, but just a little thing to say "its right in the middle of Hagley Village" If we want to keep this venue then noise will have to be kept down. By this, I mean car noise down the street, its a residential area.
But a good posing place for great cars.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The last meet at the Wychbury had nearly 80 people throughout the night. Unfortunately not many cars owing to the weather I think, however, summer is round the corner! Would be great to see you there!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good point Acker! We still have lots of local dual carriageways nearby! It will be a great place to meet come may/june- just like american graffiti!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quality bar menu agreed- hot dogs, burgers, chips in a basket, bacon rolls etc, all £2.00 each. It is more than the last place, but the food is lots better- I've tried it!!!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looking forward to seeing everyone at our new venue next Wednesday!
WEST ONE BAR & RESTAURANT, 159 WORCESTER RD, HAGLEY DY9 0NW!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts