Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I'm *really* strapped for cash so some of my guitar stuff is going to have to go.

Unfortunately I cannot post them due to having no boxes and no guitar shops having any to give me. I am located in North Hampshire near Basingstoke and Hook. If delivery can be arranged through the RnS Delivery Network so much the better

Guitars

- Palm Bay Typhoon 2 - built 1992, floyd rose bridge and locking nut, HS config, in black with a rosewood neck. VERY nice to play. The Floyd rose will need setting up £500

- Palm Bay Typhoon-S. Super-strat shape in bright red. HSH pickup configuration. Floyd Rose bridge and locking nut, 5-way strat style pickup selector, very nice sound and variations in sound. £200

- Palm Bay Telecaster. This is currently unbuilt. I got it as just a body and neck. Body is finished in natural wood. I have since added the neck plate so is now in one piece, and have fitted machine heads. It is routed for a Floyd Rose (do not ask me why) and has the potential to be an incredibly nice guitar. £100 I can throw in some Palm Bay DiMarzio pickups for an extra £50

- Stagg fretless bass. As advertised before, entry level fretless bass. Has a wicked sound when played well and looks awesome without the frets. Is in fairly good condition £50 SOLD

- Hard flight case, will NOT fit the Stagg bass £50

- I have a Laney R2 120w bass amp. Very good and can make the whole house shake. Definitely no postage on that. Posting a pregnant elephant would be cheaper. Need the space so £150 takes it away. SOLD

- Jim Dunlop CryBaby wah, probably the nicest wah I've played or heard £50.

*EDIT*

Palm Bay, for those who dont know, were a VERY VERY good English guitar making company who used to be based at Blacknest in North Hampshire. They made some very good, and expensive high quality guitars. I have no doubt that these are fine examples.

Typhoon-S (It's not quite that pink. Think more Ferrari red)

Tele (with pickups in situ)

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
Hi pretty interested in the stagg bass can you tell me does it play well and are the electronics in good order
cheers Charlie

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hi DCTim
I'll speak to my father in law, he's well into his guitars, in Basingstoke too!
Maybe PM me your number to pass on?

·
Registered
246 Posts
could you send me any pics of the guitars , got a mate wll into these things ( i can't get a tune out of a radio) so if i could show him what you have he may be interested
mikelkca at hotmail dot com

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
any pics of the Palm Bay guitars ? just curious as I never heard of them

1 - 20 of 24 Posts