Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn headlight has gone in my camaro. So had to walk to work today. It's only a 15 minute walk but my god I miss driving my car. If only it was as simple as just buying a bulb. I think it's a visit to the rockauto site tonight.

·
Super Moderator
7,399 Posts
I take my daughter to school in the van [too far for a five year old] although we walk the last 1/4 mile. Starter decided it did not want to start the van so I got the bikes out....... round trip takes me exactly the same time as in the van.......... go figure.

·
Stroker
5,501 Posts
Lights Out!

Good for you mate :tup:
I thought it was 'National Bust Headlamp Day' yesterday :shake:
I only noticed it as some dildo thought putting the single headlamp on full beam would in some way help :shake:
What with the rush hour times being dark daresay they show up now.

cheers
Jimbo

·
Lost in the ozone. . ....
3,029 Posts
Damn headlight has gone in my camaro. So had to walk to work today. It's only a 15 minute walk but my god I miss driving my car. If only it was as simple as just buying a bulb. I think it's a visit to the rockauto site tonight.
I see you found a headlight.
Rockauto would only have sold you a headlight for the right hand side of the road.
After reheadlighting my Camaro when I bought it from the UK to Spain one of the guys
at Bauer Millet tells me they have hundreds of rightside of the road headlights from imported cars.
:mad:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I see you found a headlight.
Rockauto would only have sold you a headlight for the right hand side of the road.
After reheadlighting my Camaro when I bought it from the UK to Spain one of the guys
at Bauer Millet tells me they have hundreds of rightside of the road headlights from imported cars.
:mad:
Yep all sorted now. Thank you. To be honest I've only used rock auto once. So not really looked through the catalogue. But thank you for the info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts