Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WANTED - Viva HA front hubs with discs and calipers. I don't mind if the bits need some work.

Cheers
DAVE

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
i have a complete set up, hubs and adaptors to mount 5 stud wheels(chevy pattern) , vented disks and late single pot calipers to stock viva uprights. all new in the box with full fitting instructions, £250 the lot

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the offer, but my front clip already has modified hubs which are drilled for 5 stud Ford and have Granada vented discs. I want to change these for standard HA Viva quipment as I want to run Morris Minor skinnys on the front.

i have a complete set up, hubs and adaptors to mount 5 stud wheels(chevy pattern) , vented disks and late single pot calipers to stock viva uprights. all new in the box with full fitting instructions, £250 the lot

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hi Dave, have just bought an old rod with standard HA disc set up, am looking to convert to 5 stud pattern! to fit my wire wheels just wondered if you fancy a swap? or deal cheers David

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hi David, you have a PM.:bigsmile:
Dave

Hi Dave, have just bought an old rod with standard HA disc set up, am looking to convert to 5 stud pattern! to fit my wire wheels just wondered if you fancy a swap? or deal cheers David

1 - 7 of 7 Posts