Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 37 years being off the road, my Prefect truck was finally MOTed on Saturday morning - yippee !!! Its still got its sidevalve engine so it isn't rapid, its bloody noisy and isn't keen on cornering, but I'm loving it nonetheless. I even took it to a local show in the village I live in and had some 'admiring' glances from the 'purists'.:wanker:

from this

to this

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks lads for the positive comments - much appreciated:D:D:D
Kev, they didn't take a lot of interest in the body mods, so I kept quite and let the MOT take its natural course. It was quite funny though as I neglected to tell them how to start it - turn ignition to the left and pull a starter switch and then the gearbox gear positions - reverse is where first usually is. I don't know why, but they were really surprised that it had brake lights?????????
Anyway,she passed and I have been driving her everyday so far whilst the novelty is still new.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
that is the best prefect i have seen ,that bulbous front works so well with the back

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.