Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let everybody know that there is a rockabilly, Rod and bike night. This coming Wednesday night at the Wychbury Inn, Hagley near Stourbridge. Check out "what, where and when".
Cheap butties and free music!:tup:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Just to let everybody know that there is a rockabilly, Rod and bike night. This coming Wednesday night at the Wychbury Inn, Hagley near Stourbridge. Check out "what, where and when".
Cheap butties and free music!:tup:
hi mate were abouts in Hagley is the pub ,do have the road name

cheers lee

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Lee,
Its at the bottom of the Hagley mile. A456. Between the Aston Martin garage and traffic lights. If all goes well I will be going at about 7:00.
Acker

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Hmmm, I might be coming past there on Wednesday (Back from Blakedown).

Will have to see how work is doing :(

For now though it's off to the What, Where, When section :tup:

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
That's strange, My Doris has expressed an interest. I reckon it may be th cheap food having something to do with it.
Can I bring my anorak? lol

·
Woodchipper Extraordinair
2,305 Posts
:pmsl::pmsl:hi mate has it got twin exhausts then:rofl::pmsl:

id go in me altered but its only got a daylight mot:pmsl::pmsl::rofl:
Strap a couple of torches to the front and you'll be alright :D

haha nah the ka isnt worthy of such 'bad boy' treatment! :pmsl:

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Really chuffed with the turn out for the 1st meet last night and it was kool to put some names to faces...
I think that Duncan and Mick have the right idea and can only see this meet go from strength to strength and grow, reckon it`l be buzzin come the warmer months.
Anyways, see you all at the nxt one put it in your diaries Wednesday 2nd December...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It was good to see a relatively good turn out. Even Jason Statham was there, although not in his truck. Skip lorry was in the way! It was good to see sids Thames truck. This was my brothers and mine, first truck for our building company way back in the middle eighties. Bought it for £50 and MOTed it. Used it for about a year. It had a wind up tipper body on it!, Fantastic fun, although you had to set out early to get where you were going.
Nice place and people. Food was very good and at only a quid. Duncan put on the sounds and hot rod DVD's
I took 2 of my daughters who enjoyed the night out, they didn't move far from the bar.
Took the Rod. As did other people.
This can be a good middle week social that the area is missing.
Well done to you who put yourselves out.
Acker

·
Registered
341 Posts
Yup. looks like we'll be there now :tup:

Might even bring the wife :eek:
hi si didnt get chance to say see ya last night mate,but good to see you mate .i went down with jim in the challenger cool car just got to get me one of them he he .we both thought it was a good night and we will go again and see if we can get roy to come down in the vette mAybe,
see you soon mate
lee:tup:

·
Registered
341 Posts
just to say, looking forward to the next meet .nice to have a meet local to our area.i will be spreading the word and drag a few more guys out for the next meet.im sure we can set up a small quiet cacklefest for next year with couple of blown alky cars on the car park ,roll on 2010.
great to meet everyone ,nice cars ,good folks ,great pub

lee

·
Registered
341 Posts
Strap a couple of torches to the front and you'll be alright :D

haha nah the ka isnt worthy of such 'bad boy' treatment! :pmsl:
hi mate nice to meet you last night ,and yes good idea with lights :D i have done a couple of night races at santapod and man it is dark past that finish line and all you can see in the darkness is a bloke with a torch waving you off:eek::shock:..good night thow see you december if you go all the best.

lee

·
Woodchipper Extraordinair
2,305 Posts
Hi guys was a great night and i hope it goes from strength to strength it was good to put some names to faces and im looking forward to the next one!

Well done to the organiser's! Oh and bring on the cacklefest!!! :tup:

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
hi si didnt get chance to say see ya last night mate,but good to see you mate .i went down with jim in the callenger cool car just got to get me one of them he he .we both thought it was a good night and we will go again and see if we can get roy to come down in the vette mAybe,
see you soon mate
lee:tup:
I was gonna beep when I left but you looked busy and I was in the Mondeo :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts