Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Member/ Reject.
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at college just walkin round with me mate who is also into rods, so there we r just goin though the car park with the old converse, large turn up's slick back hair etc... And this guys come's up to us and ask's if we into rodz....So we answered yeh we r, y u into them as well. He says yeh and tell's us he got a car. O cool, so he take's us to look at it and us thinkin it might be a really nice 28 roadster or something (probs not) or a nice pop....He walks up to a god dam ****in mitsubishi evo!!!!!! :pmsl::pmsl: We put the guy right had a ol skool rods mag with me and showed him up. What a dumb ass!! I hate rice runners!! :D Thats my tale for the week :p

UP THE RODZ!!

·
Paint it or Lose it
738 Posts
i just get called a ******* at college lol or slick nick cos of me hair :p they all just call my car the rust bucket :p ive allways got rod mags in my bag ive got mates that like rods n yanks and they allways ask what else weve done to the 55 haha

·
V8 addict
1,102 Posts
The average ned in their chavtastic econobox tend to assume "anyfink old is well slow 'n crap innit".
Let them think what they like. They don't know what they are missing.

There's something to be said for that warm fuzzy feeling of satisfaction you get after paying for your shopping in tesco's that you're about to walk back to and drive the best car in the car park.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.