Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on then you lot what ideas have you had where the cars are concerned but have not become a reality YET

Who out there is the next Ed Roth, Wimble , Saunders or any other wacky builder in the making

I have an idea that i wanted to put into a reality for a MK11 CZZ but that will be for another day when i get paintshop ;)

The Dare to be Different thread :tup:

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just remembered another one of mine :pmsl:

I wanted to put motorbike forks on to the front of my caravan have the front window opening and the engine under the gas container part at the front and drive the wheels by a bloody long chain

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Just remembered another one of mine :pmsl:

I wanted to put motorbike forks on to the front of my caravan have the front window opening and the engine under the gas container part at the front and drive the wheels by a bloody long chain
how about this one :tup:

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Roverman

Its good but it takes the fun out of it using a 3 wheeler under the caravan :sniff:

If i use a motor bike i could still use as a caravan :lol: (see i had thought about it )

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Hey Roverman

Its good but it takes the fun out of it using a 3 wheeler under the caravan :sniff:

If i use a motor bike i could still use as a caravan :lol: (see i had thought about it )
good point , i'd like to see people's face's when they see the caravan towing the car !!!:smoke:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Heard of bloke somewhere in the midlands who used to have a motorbike with a sidecar. He switched the controls to the sidecar and mounted a skeleton on the bike itself.....

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Heard of bloke somewhere in the midlands who used to have a motorbike with a sidecar. He switched the controls to the sidecar and mounted a skeleton on the bike itself.....
tiz true i know that bike ive posted pics of it else where on here (sports side car thred i think)

·
Sheep Shagger
858 Posts
I always fancied building a VW Beach B'Stard style trike, but out of a Bay Window camper. That way you get a trike and somewhere to cook your food when you get there. :pmsl:

It's probably been done though ????

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I always fancied building a VW Beach B'Stard style trike, but out of a Bay Window camper. That way you get a trike and somewhere to cook your food when you get there. :pmsl:

It's probably been done though ????

:incheek:

·
Sheep Shagger
858 Posts
HAHA I just knew it.

Shorter front end, front part of the cab kept as a bit of a roof and more of a rake and that'd be perfect.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
i always wonted to build one of these out of a herald boot then i sew an interview with alik isigones (yes i know i spelt it wrong !) & he had one made in the 70's :roll:

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
ive been toying with the caravan idea for a few years now, one day (when the other stuff is done) i want to put a caravan body on a small van chassis so it still looks like a caravan and tow a volvo behind it in reverse

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
ive been toying with the caravan idea for a few years now, one day (when the other stuff is done) i want to put a caravan body on a small van chassis so it still looks like a caravan and tow a volvo behind it in reverse
but then you'll have to live on a camp site & go back to your house for a holiday !!:pmsl:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts