Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
I have known you for over 30 years and I have always been impressed, Bry whatever you have done you have done with total commitment and total enthusiasm.
One night in Essex at the Nats you rejoined us and we have never looked back. We have lived a life none of us could have imagined, not from where we came from.
From Elvis to Poole Art Gallery, to Gulfport Florida, to the Dodgems and to you running an 8, to you buying Henry and to arriving at Dream Cars Movie night with me and Frank in Bigjob, to the gang's end of season do's and now to Rods'n'Sods it has been a luxury and an honour to be your friend.
I had the best year of my life when I was 53 and now it's your turn, I hope yours is better.
Happy birthday Bry.

Some birthday songs for you Bry!

And now something for you:-

Both true I guess!

Rog and Sue.

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
Fuck me, 53, is that all, I'd have had a tenner on you being at least 60odd!

Happy Birthday mate.

·
richard rawlplug
8,228 Posts
happy birthday dude,heres to more of the same...:tup::tup::tup::tup:

liam & tamar..

·
Super Moderator
7,401 Posts
Happy birthday ol g*t.............. someone said they thought you were older ???? Your the oldest bloody teenager I know.............. :tup::tup: ..Dave.

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Wow !! thanks for the responce guys,looks like a bloody expensive round ! lol,i have to say -being old and on here with a great bunch of like minded people is a luxury i never thought of,(its not that long ago we used to "write letters with a picture or two to each other during the winter"lol ,thanks again Bry

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.