Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about being a bit late in the day....Happy Birthday Ron from Rog and Sue. Have a great one.

Rog.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Sorry missed that, belated many happy returns, when ever it was, hope you had a good one.
best wishes Angie & Ian

Just checked on the forum page & it's today so.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:drunk:
:hug:Angie sends her best (that's not as good as it sounds)
At least I know now you're a year older than me:lol:

·
Old enough to know better
3,479 Posts
Happy Birthday Ron.....Sorry I'm late....its the story of me life mate....
:tup::tup:

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Happy birthday Ron.......bry

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Thanks guys although to be honest I'd rather not have any more Birthdays :incheek:

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
3rd from the left as suave as ever.

Rog.
What a picture that is eh Rog a proper rogues gallery , we still don't know who took it but my money's on Chris as he's about the only one not in it ... oh yeah Russ that was in 1981 !!

·
[url=http://www.nobrain.d
14,365 Posts
What a picture that is eh Rog a proper rogues gallery , we still don't know who took it but my money's on Chris as he's about the only one not in it ... oh yeah Russ that was in 1981 !!

Its mine Ron I took it on a tripod and it one of four I think as Milton kept f-in up the photo....love him....

Bob..........

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Look at Pat with his open neck shirt , like the singer off a Saturday night variety show :lol:

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Cheers Paul and Chris ... no message from Watty ? :incheek: ... get your old man on here !!

·
Nowheresville
3,065 Posts
Belated Happy Birthday Ron.

(That's despite your post on the "eBay girls" thread costing me £25 - just lucky she had a half-price sale on, I guess :D)

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
lol Thanks Andy , yeah she does get some nice stuff , I bought a really nice 60's vintage Lee jacket from her in a jean jacket style but lightweight cream gaberdine !

1 - 20 of 25 Posts