Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Harley FXR chop & Harley 45 bobber to trade for a rod. Many new parts on both. Pm me for details.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The 91 FXR has Delkron engine cases, slab alloy yokes, 16 inch front wheel with alloy rim. Just fitted with new tyres, brake pads, master cylinder, lines, and battery. Not yet fitted are a new Ultima single fire ignition system and a Magma hydraulic clutch conversion kit. The pictures of the 45 which is a 1943 WLC were taken before strip down and shows the bike and the parts not fitted to the bike. And the Harley/Honda wheels in the picture have just been replaced with a pair of 16 inch proper Harley wheels with 40 spoke star hubs and fitted with Avon 500x16 tyres. A new old stock front brake set up with all ancillaries has just been bought along with good original military front and rear mud guards, air filter and bracket plus dash panel. Not shown are a new BSA rear mudguard, sparto tail light and 45 replica head light. So it can be built as a bobber or restored as an army bike. Will swap both for a rod or pre war America coupe, I will not split them so don't ask. Contact me by pm please. Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire Font Snow Body jewelry Jewellery Recreation Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ultima ignition system and hydraulic clutch now fitted and running very sweet.

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

now on ebay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts