·
Mr Invisible
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But cheapness is relative... :)

·
My name is Martin
2,613 Posts
Personally I think it's actually a rip off and yet another trader trying to make a big buck.

It's confusing though. It says its done 3 miles, is that in its whole life or since the restoration. If in it's whole life, why was it restored?

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
If that had been a 4spd I'd have bought it :incheek:

tbh it's one of those cars that are great to see and it beggars belief that you could buy it off the showroom floor like that in 1969 but I don't think I'd want to own one ... even if I could afford it :lol:

A well documented and very thorough restoration thread on one here if you've got a couple of hours to spare ...even down to getting the drips in the underbody primer and just the right amount of overspray as per the assembly line ! :shock:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48725.0.html

·
www.53catalina.co.uk
2,454 Posts
Lovely car, two offers refused. I wonder how much those were?

I guess it would be too long for the parking bays round at Tesco's, so I will give it a miss this week. :lol:

·
Flange Dealer
642 Posts
I'll take it .............but can you take the book shelf off of the trunk & remove that dumb looking nose cone?

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
"Purchased on March 19, 1970, the out the door price for this incredible machine was $4,377.23"

Do you reckon if I offer $5,000 they may part with it?

·
Having a cuppa
2,629 Posts
It's lucky there's a recession on otherwise this might be quite dear.

The page seems to be made to be viewed on a fifty inch monitor. Have to keep scrolling sideways to read it. Still, if you're spending that much on a car, you've probably got a decent pc.

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
At the minute it's probably one of the best investments out there.
Rog.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts