Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just popped over to visit the brother in law in sparwood canada. I must say this place is heavin' with potential when it comes to the older stuff. on the way through we had a 3hr + drive. i lost count of the chevys etc that are sittin in fields and along side farm buildings on the way through. quite a few trucks aswell probs because we in the middle of the rockkies. there really is some nice old stuff round here. gonna try and get a good few piccys of them without lookin like a tourist.Hopin to move out here really soon so i might just get the chance to rescue 1 or 2 of them..........

·
Fruit & Nut Case
2,100 Posts
Sounds a bit different to Toronto where my brother lives. Your lucky if you get a car to last more than 8 years there as they dissolve due to the vast amounts of salt put down.

·
Registered
348 Posts
When i was on holiday in Ottawa i was talking to some guys about their car as it was pretty rotten,i asked if they had MOT's and was amazed that you only had a safety inspection if you sold the car,so in theory if you never sell it it will never be inspected which considering how crusty some of the cars i saw were is pretty worrying:shake:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah this is true, i actually saw when we arrived here a car that had more than half the front wing missing, looked like it was plastic so it was jagged edges all over, like something off pimp my ride :lol::lol::lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts