Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm new here and so far it looks like a great place to see a lot of cool rides! A little about me: My name is Don and I have an addiction for Cars, Bikes, Old Gas Pumps, Petroliana and Nostalgia. I'm building a 1966 Chevy Nova 2 door pro street car that is just about done. I own and operate Vic's 66 - Gas Pump Parts, Globes and Memorabilia a gas pump restoration supply & nostagia business. Looking forward to seeing more of your awsome web site. Thanks for having me :bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Welcome don. I'll be in Seattle later in the year for a couple of days. do you have a shop/store to visit?

Regards

cha7z

·
Registered
665 Posts
nice too hear off you over from the pond
simon
Hello I'm new here and so far it looks like a great place to see a lot of cool rides! A little about me: My name is Don and I have an addiction for Cars, Bikes, Old Gas Pumps, Petroliana and Nostalgia. I'm building a 1966 Chevy Nova 2 door pro street car that is just about done. I own and operate Vic's 66 - Gas Pump Parts, Globes and Memorabilia a gas pump restoration supply & nostagia business. Looking forward to seeing more of your awsome web site. Thanks for having me :bigsmile:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! Cha7z yes we do have a open shop and you are more than welcome to stop by be sure to let me know when so I can be here to meet you. Ratboy no you are not the only one... I'm thinking of starting rehab center called gas pumps anonymous as this is sickness :eek: Bob a 57 Chevy and a Tokheim 850 your right it does not get any better than that. I will be posting a lot of gas pump pictures and collections of local guys if you are all interested? Thanks again Don

1 - 14 of 14 Posts