Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still not ready to race

Imp is still untouched since last year and doing a good job as a shelf :shake:

Victor is coming on a bit like the times it will run, very slowly :shake: but its looking cool which is a good job as you'll have plenty of time to see it as it goes by :lol:
Hoping to be out in the next few months.

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Good to see you made it to the site Paul, keep the progress pics coming! You really are gonna have to lift the bonnet on the Imp and see what the damage is mate....

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good to see you made it to the site Paul, keep the progress pics coming! You really are gonna have to lift the bonnet on the Imp and see what the damage is mate....
Hi Shaun yep you're right I have been putting off pulling the motor from the Imp but I hope to try and get it sorted once the Victor is finished, and i've finished the mr2 powered imp so might be a while :D
Just found the pic I took just after it let go, think I might need a new block :cry:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Occchhhh, gona have to come for a visit , see the other imp.
Hi Womble you're welcome to pop round any time, at the moment the mr2 imp is sat on my trailer in storage hopefully I'll get it back home soon and get it up and running. Will dig out some pics later :bigsmile:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Cool look forward to seeing more pics.. And Oz, I am sorry but you may find I have plenty of storage space at home for my little collection :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts