Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for this colour , does the owner know what it is plz or any painters got an idea .. thx nice dev by the way

Attachments

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
That's Dave Lowes Devon, don't think he's on here but you could try PMing him on the NSRA, he may not remember the name of the colour though as I think he did it around 30 years ago!

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
I never realised Daves was the same colour as Nicks Mk1 Al, from memory I'd have said Nicks was a slightly deeper blue, live & learn eh.

That looks like Dave at the front of the car doing a rather poor Tommy Cooper impression.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still aint got to the bottom of it haha .. does anyone know this devon dave guy possibly pick his brains plz .. :sniff:

·
Registered
602 Posts
whats the colour

looks a tad light for burmuda blue from the picture, that is if your talking the ford version. could it be the old peugeot light blue code 1303 ?

·
Registered
220 Posts
I never realised Daves was the same colour as Nicks Mk1 Al, from memory I'd have said Nicks was a slightly deeper blue, live & learn eh.

That looks like Dave at the front of the car doing a rather poor Tommy Cooper impression.
as you said in an earlier post Al, it was about 30 yrs ago
but sure i remember Nick saying it was the same colour
but i have been known to be wrong.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
re colour

hey thks for your help every one ,.. sorted ..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts