Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about 4 years ago wilst we were in the states i bought the dragon a nearly new dodge ram 150. well she got sik so wee came home, guess what she is well now and is banging on about her dodge ram and wants to have her dodge in the u.k.so 4 a peacful life i told her i will, so help if you can.
got to fetch it from the narest port jaksonvill just north of florida,who is the best agent to import it and what is this new vehicle approval how much is it and where do i get it done .

regaurds bob

·
Registered
489 Posts
I have used mark and crew at kingstown shipping and they have allways been on the ball and kept me informed of progress and can arrange all the shipping from collection from seller to delivery to your door if need be.
good luck :tup:

·
Premium Member
6,696 Posts
Jeff at Schumacher Cargo, used to work at Imorex, has about 30 yrs experience, has an office in Needham Market,Suffolk- 01449 723576.(also has Agent in Florida!, Shirley Kiriako)
I know of lots of guys who have bought in cars,bikes etc, I have had him bring large parts in for me, never any problems.
Gary.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.