Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Detling, happy memories, driving down with Bob and Jan, Charlie and Paula we never stopped laughing. It was quite a long haul for me and Sue but well worth it.
Rog.

·
[url=http://www.nobrain.d
14,365 Posts
Great Nick.....I know it was only a short run at detling,but how fast was Henry high? it looked unstable running on the video hope the new owner sorts that out as he's getting on a bit ....
Anyone know what the 1/4 mile ..was ?

.QUOTE........I was there in my Custom Consol.....you was Nick, com-on show a pic, or two....:evil:

And was that you in there to wal, ?

Bob.....

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
yikes !

Great Nick.....I know it was only a short run at detling,but how fast was Henry high? it looked unstable running on the video hope the new owner sorts that out as he's getting on a bit ....
Anyone know what the 1/4 mile ..was

Bob Jim Mcgee's exact words were "what you bought that for it'll be allover the track,like a drunk been chucked out of a pub" which makes it even more intresting when S/Machine test was11.6 @105-which wasnt that far behind the pro stock stuff then !,Bry

·
Premium Member
5,829 Posts
Anyone know what the 1/4 mile ..was

Bob Jim Mcgee's exact words were "what you bought that for it'll be allover the track,like a drunk been chucked out of a pub" which makes it even more intresting when S/Machine test was11.6 @105-which wasnt that far behind the pro stock stuff then !,Bry

Bry, it does look like it handled like the Mary Rose in a force nine but I'll bet the front end set up will be similar to Roarin' Rat, stablemates and all that. A chat with Ken might not be amiss.

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Bry, it does look like it handled like the Mary Rose in a force nine but I'll bet the front end set up will be similar to Roarin' Rat, stablemates and all that. A chat with Ken might not be amiss.
Yes Al,we have that option,and were looking at a one or two "upgrades"plus the chassis will be much more advanced than the origonel,and we reacon we can do this without loosing the 70's look/feel,-i am really enjoying this build,its like something i cant describe,kinda like being in the recreation of a great film,-like, singing in rain,and gene kelly comes round the corner to throw his two peneth in !,Bry

·
Premium Member
5,829 Posts
Bry, it's way to late at night for me to be thinking of you dancing round a lamppost like Gene Kelly. Then again, if it rains at the drags, I've always got a brolly in the car...

... not sure where I'd get an NYPD uniform for Frank, Rog or Liam though.

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
DUP pe do Dup pe do dup pee dup de dup do be dup dupe dupe dup pee -how hard can it be to write a frickin song lyric ?

·
richard rawlplug
8,228 Posts
Bry, it's way to late at night for me to be thinking of you dancing round a lamppost like Gene Kelly. Then again, if it rains at the drags, I've always got a brolly in the car...

... not sure where I'd get an NYPD uniform for Frank, Rog or Liam though.
alan its NOT going to rain at the drags..is it...

does nypd stand for north yorkshire pissed department??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.