Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

My Name is Imants, I have bought my first American car today. Always wanted one and looking forward to get one more van back on the road. I'm originally from Latvia, but now already for 5 years live in UK. Have been dealing with cars all my life, started of course with Post soviet makes and models (those i know from A-Z) have fixed a lot of european vehicles, but it is time to move on and get my hands on American wroom wroom :)
because of the sound of them - that's music to my ears. I will much appreciate any help and advice regarding 1990 Chevy G20 Van.

Looking forward...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great thanks for a warm welcome! I'ļl start stripping down my Chevy in about 2-3 month time, at the moment trying trying to outsource those parts that i can clearly see will be needed. From mono injector i would like to switch to carburetor. also i have noticed that the ignition coil and distributor with wires and spark plugs will have to be changed straight away. Also looking for steering column with ignition key.
if there is anything to offer, please pm. Will try respond as quick as i can to not waste your time, but unfortunately my work environment is quite unpredictable, so i might be here and there during this winter season... :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts