Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name Billy Jones, form Manchester
i would like to own a 1941 willys coupe my dad currently owns a 1940 ford coupe. he got into hot rodding at young age and has had many hotrods and american vehicles. He owned an orange 32 sedan originally owned by Jeff broom. he owned an 1955 f-100 panel van and a 1950 chevy truck. A 1936 ford pickup, a model a roadster and several pops.A 1930 model a 5 - window coupe a 1941 willys coupe project and to be honest too many hotrods to name. I currently have a ford pop which is a project as i am only 14 years old i listed my dads cars lol had to have a bit of an intro i suppose

·
www.53catalina.co.uk
2,454 Posts
welcome Billy.

Great to see you have a car already. My first was about two years before I passed a test and got me hooked early on. Have been playing with various cars ever since, so dont think you will ever lose the spirit!
Keep the dreams alive, and aim for your dream car.

·
Registered
398 Posts
billy

Nice to here from you billy if you have any problems or you need any help get your dad to give me a call and if pos i will try to help also tell your dad that i was not being ignorant the other sundaywen i was out in the coupe but by the time i clicked who was flashing(the headlights) and waving i had gon past and i was going to see somone all the best to you and the folks DEREK.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
funnily enough we was just going for a ride and we came upto the round about and my mum said if you go up their thats where you have to go to dereks house and my dad thought she ment you have to go up their to get to where we wanted to go so we where just reversing down and then i said theres derek and then we flashed you , i said he probably wont notice us in the pickup anyway lol and thanks;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts