Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Seeing your Charger brought back memories, got a Dollar rental silver Charger in Las Vegas in 2006, photo taken in Death Valley, then Black Charger in San Francisco the year after, photo taken at Pebble Beach (just north of Carmel) on the 17 mile scenic drive. My 16 year old son got to drive the Silver Charger on Route 66 near Seligman, and while driving through Joshua Tree National Park. Wow what a blast from the past. Think they were both 3.5 litre V6's - shame.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seeing your Charger brought back memories, got a Dollar rental silver Charger in Las Vegas in 2006, photo taken in Death Valley, then Black Charger in San Francisco the year after, photo taken at Pebble Beach (just north of Carmel) on the 17 mile scenic drive. My 16 year old son got to drive the Silver Charger on Route 66 near Seligman, and while driving through Joshua Tree National Park. Wow what a blast from the past. Think they were both 3.5 litre V6's -

shame. View attachment 636501
View attachment 636500
Yes they;re really comfy for a road trip. Mines a V8 5,7. and I;ve owned her from new.
We've done Route 66 from mile zero in Chicago to The End on Santa Monica Pier. Brillant trip, I drove every mile.
Visited USA over 60 times in the past 35 years, think we;re a little obssessed. 🤣🤣

1 - 5 of 5 Posts