Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Won't have a chance this week to ring Customville or American Auto Parts but was just looking online for a rebuild kit for a Holley 600 4 barrel

Anyone know of anyone online in this country that sells them?

This is the one i'm after off Holley's website: (I hope:p)

http://www.holley.com/37-119.asp

Also is this just a universal rebuild kit?

Ta

·
The Camino Kid
1,169 Posts
I got my rebuild kit from Real Steel. They got a overhaul kit for a 600 vac sec p/no QJ123080 for £29:92. Give 'em a buzz on 01895 440505.
Cheers, Roger.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice one :tup:

Is the diaphragm a couple of quid more then?

Might as well do the whole job while i'm at it

·
My name is Martin
2,613 Posts
The kit I got from Customville came with a secondary diaghram. I have a mental block and can't remember the brands of the ones they sell though

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers guys managed to ring customville with a spare 5 today they had the kit for £21 odd + vat

Witht the vac secondary diaphragm would be £60 odd though? That's an expensive diaphragm I thought but apparently comes with a load of new springs etc which I probably don't need (he says now)

·
My name is Martin
2,613 Posts
Sounds like that was a full diaphragm kit. The different springs are for fine tuning when the secondary's open up. I wouldn't worry too much if you don't do the diaphragm.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool beans... next thing is to find a new sun visor... the fucker came off in my hand (bloody repro china shit - looks great until it breaks)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts