Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Having review of projects - and need the space for my '55 Stepside, so offering this for sale.
Here's a picture of the bike prior to strip down, I'm told it was a Crossbow Calendar Bike once...This is with the original swinging arm- that is included in the sale too.

[All pictures below taken yesterday]-
A very polished frame and the bit that did it for me is an Aprilia gull-wing swinging arm conversion- looks nice!

The engine is stripped and has two gearbox sets, and two cranks- cylinders have pistons fitted ready for assembly and it's the early carb'd 900cc one, getting sought after I'm told- engine need reassembly and I have a workshop manual to help!

There is an ultra light front alloy racing wheel,a pair of Kawasaki up-side-down forks quality lever set and loads of 'bits and pieces, it'll need a full assembly and extra parts to become a true attraction- but inspired me too much, and I'm only kidding myself I will ever start it let alone finish it!

Other parts are a full under-seat Ducati twin pipe exhaust set-up, along with a Ducati tailpiece and sub-frame
I have the V5 in my name and also a recent HPi Check for good order.
Be aware you ain't going to ride it home- :D
You'll undoubtedly need to source some pieces- but the guy I bought it off may have further bits- 'Bones' on here... nice guy!
More pictures are available drop me a message and I'll email them if need be, come and have a look and a coffee/beer- if you want to view it.
Looking for a hassle free sale for £ 750-ish please... love to see it done & on it's back wheel at speed!
My mobile is 07806 391666, leave a message if I don't answer.. really busy at the moment- I'm not being rude!
Thanks very much - Rich

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi do you think all the engine is there thanks john
Yes.. there are two gearboxes and two cranks... guy coming Thursday who is a Honda trained mechanic and Fireblade 'skildo' ... offered him first refusal- and will offer his opinion if need be.

Cheers Rich

1 - 4 of 4 Posts