·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Brllliant Chris(and the boys) Bloody Brilliant,Bry

·
drag race addict
1,392 Posts
LOL,slaloming also..
Looks good Chris.Well done for getting it back out.
Wnat trans have you got in there? TH400?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All the runs were mid to low 10's best being 10.2..........I was disappointed did not run into 9's but I was crossing the line at 5,800 revs and should be crossing at 6,600 6,7000 so that is why the diff is out and 4.56 gears are going to be fitted and also I will remember that a powerglide has two gears and not three!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thats the plan..have to wait to Nostalgia Nationals end of June to find out!!! You have to come...its a great event...just as Brian ...later dude..see you at the main event.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Couple of good launches there Chris , fucking awesome car mate , well done :tup:

When's the MOT booked for :D

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
we had the pleasure of the hooligan starting up its engine right beside us at the drags while we was asleep in the panel van following a night on the beer!!!
it was awsome!! it rocked us( & the van) back to sleep....RRRRRRRRUMP.....RRRRRRRUMP......RRRRRRRRUMP!!!
Like the intro..kinda "legendary shack shakers"????
Good to see no prop probs

·
fat rotbox rodder
5,805 Posts
stout times chris especially for something that heavy,6000lb with you in it 3000 lb with out you .hope to see you run the 0`s soon

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cheers guys...........see you at the nostalgia nationals,ive just got in from the main event having crewed for ray white.unfortunately we broke,but saw lots of 6.1 s and 6.0 s. badillac is one great fucking race car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts