Votes: 2 16.7%
  • tea drinker

Votes: 2 16.7%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
richard rawlplug
8,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those that purchased the brew,good or not.??

·
richard rawlplug
8,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Who promised you tomorrow
2,579 Posts
Hotrod gave me a taste (oh er Mrs) and was very nice and have a few bottles for a keep sake. Hahaha Phil how's your hang over? You looked very quiet Saturday after drinking it most of Friday. Think you deserve a Wobblers jacket, you were properly wobbling on Friday. Dead funny watching you drunkenly chat up my mates Mrs whilst he was 2 foot away then wandering off into the dark, zig -zagging all the way. Legend fella, now about that repaint mate..............

So yes i think it works......ask Phil:pmsl:

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
For those that didn't check. it was a batch from Holdens brewery in the Black Country. It was their Golden Pale Ale, ABV 3.9%. We only ordered twenty cases and came home with twelve bottles unsold. Will we do it again? You tell us. Worth going for it it or not?

·
Premium Member
2,819 Posts
put a bottle in my model car collection cabinet, it sold well so hope you all enjoyed it, ask gordie andy and chris they drunk gallons of it

·
N.H.R.C.
1952 Ford Anglia. Ford 351Windsor & C4 auto. 10 bolt Chevy rear, front axle using 37-41 spindles
591 Posts
put a bottle in my model car collection cabinet, it sold well so hope you all enjoyed it, ask gordie andy and chris they drunk gallons of it
And very nice it was steve:tup:
We did manage to keep 1 bottle unopened.:lol:
cheers Andy

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts
I bought some friday but drunk the lot. Couldn't tell you if it was good or not because I had already had a crate of speckled hen. I had a banging hangover saturday so it must have been ok.

·
Woodchipper Extraordinair
2,305 Posts
Hotrod gave me a taste (oh er Mrs) and was very nice and have a few bottles for a keep sake. Hahaha Phil how's your hang over? You looked very quiet Saturday after drinking it most of Friday. Think you deserve a Wobblers jacket, you were properly wobbling on Friday. Dead funny watching you drunkenly chat up my mates Mrs whilst he was 2 foot away then wandering off into the dark, zig -zagging all the way. Legend fella, now about that repaint mate..............

So yes i think it works......ask Phil:pmsl:
Yup it was bloody lovely stuff, it dont mix well with fosters though :puke:

I was completley shit faced glad your lot saw the funny side of it though, they're a nice bunch!

I've got a couple of empty bottles if anybody wants one???

·
Who promised you tomorrow
2,579 Posts
Phil a Friday night down at Shakey wouldn't be the same without you fella. The one night you can get proper wobbly with no driving the next day. Things did get a little messy once back at the shack, Susan did the zig-zag dance a few times:pmsl: Good luck with the new opportunity and be in touch soon.

Thumbs up for the beer, if you only had 12 bottles left over that can't be too bad. Bottles full or empty are a nice thing to have on display in the garage etc. Nice touch

Dan:tup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts