Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been asked on the behalf of the Commentary team if any one who has not filled in the Shakespeare Country Raceway RWYB Drivers Details, to do so just go to the page on my blog located here.

If you have filled this in earlier on in the year you don't need to do it again.

What happens with the information?
Well it goes into a secure database used by the Commentators to give them something to talk about when the cars are running. Details will not be sold or distributed in any way.

Thank you

Mods I hope this is ok if not feel free to remove

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
I'll echo those thoughts. It is a BIIIIG help to the commentary team if they have some info about cars, especially RWYB cars, and you can fill the forms in on the day if necessary. It makes it so much better for the spectators if the track crew can give more details than "that's a great looking blue Pop".

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Think the guys would appreciate it if people can do it before hand is its one less thing for them to have to worry about on the day and saves them having a office full of piles of paper

·
Registered
86 Posts
Think the guys would appreciate it if people can do it before hand is its one less thing for them to have to worry about on the day and saves them having a office full of piles of paper
That is right Dom, Anything that gets sent through your link is put onto the database before the meeting. otherwise, as you say, we get bogged down with paper to sort through. However if you haven't sent your data before the day (s) then please fill in a form on site. i would appreciate you sending details even if you have done so before.

Tony

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
If it's a race car it will already have its own class number, for a road car just put the registration number (not event registration but the one on your number plate) so the commentary crew can recognise the car. You will be allocated a scrutineering number and that will be used to identify your timing tickets.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.