Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cock
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a phone call about an event on August 22nd at North Lopham - a day of hot rods and Harleys it seems.
Starting around 11.30 at the Kings Head. Lovely pub in a sleepy village, plenty of parking out front. Cars, bikes, and as it's Norfolk, probably a traction engine and a few tractors. That's all I know, but if I find out anymore i'll let you know...

·
Registered
347 Posts
Had a phone call about an event on August 22nd at North Lopham - a day of hot rods and Harleys it seems.
Starting around 11.30 at the Kings Head. Lovely pub in a sleepy village, plenty of parking out front. Cars, bikes, and as it's Norfolk, probably a traction engine and a few tractors. That's all I know, but if I find out anymore i'll let you know...
Hi,
Any confirmation on this yet? Any idea who is organising it?
Cheers
Ray

·
1972 Formula 350 owner
673 Posts
Doesn't look as though any further information has turned up about this. :( The following was taken from the events calender here at rods'n'sods but the web link doesn't seem to show up anything either about this event.

*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Calendar:Events Calendar.Hotrods n' Harleys in Norfolk
Heard about an event on August 22nd at North Lopham - a day of hot rods and Harleys it seems.
Starting around 11.30 at the Kings Head. Lovely pub in a sleepy village, plenty of parking out front. Cars, bikes, and as it's Norfolk, probably a traction engine and a few tractors. That's all I know, but if I find out anymore I'll let you know...
They may post info on their website perhaps. The King's Head at North Lopham. A historic pub at the heart of a beautiful South Norfolk Village

1 - 6 of 6 Posts