Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after more clearing the loft we found some more box sets and a couple of rad rods..

steve

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
thanks for the comments.
the problem is what to do with them as they are to nice to give to my son(he's only 6) as he would only wreck them as they are only toys to him .
i have about 2000 to 3000 hot wheels cars boxed in the loft including a full set of 36 highway 35..
this is the legends set i picked up in the states in 2003 i only gave $30 for it..
i might have a stall at a show one day and sell some...

·
Desparado
7,337 Posts
Know what you mean A40, I collected 57 chevys in all shapes & sizes for 20 years, but never had anywhere to display most of them. They just got put in the cupboard, waiting for that display case :shake:
Now I've got a 1;1 scale sedan, I only want sedan models, 99% of the models are coupe's so most of them are still in boxes & will be going on ebay.

If I was you . . . I'd display your favorites, put some of the cool sets away till your sons old enough to appreciate them & make a few quid with the others.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
A40 and 57pep why don't you advertise them here first before they're posted elsewhere (ebay etc.). And 57pep you could also try AM as I'm sure there are others over there that'd like to buy them too. Including myself....

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A40 and 57pep why don't you advertise them here first before they're posted elsewhere (ebay etc.). And 57pep you could also try AM as I'm sure there are others over there that'd like to buy them too. Including myself....
good idea..cant do anything now as we are off to drayton manor soon..
if i decide to sell it will be at the price it cost me ..not out to rip people off..
i will have a think about it while at drayton manor (i am taking some treasure hunts to sell)and if i do sell i will put a list and pics in the for sale section..

steve

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
if your going to sell some,can i have first dibs on the clay cams set with the 59 apache & the legends set please :tup:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Rats, shoulda said I liked the Legends set first......

But 57peppershaker, Tankgirl on AM likes her 57's if you hadn't noticed (she drooled at your pix of your collection when she saw them)......I can pass across any messages etc......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts