Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
MR UN-POPULAR
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just like to thank craig for putting on a great weekend:tup:
even the weather was fantastic
nice to put a few more names to faces as well, even if someone was putting thoughts of tattoo's into my son's head! (you know who you are.... odgie)
run home was also spot on! till i was 20miles from home and the rain fell we were both in T shirts in the roadster and got drenched :sniff:
teardrop performed well, but i need to get a bit foam for a mattress
heres a couple of my pic's

thanks again craig, had a great time

·
Registered
872 Posts
I told you T-shirts weren't a good idea mate.... :shake: Mind you, even our waterproofs failed as well - we hit a proper monsoon this afty on the M6. But once I'd dried the plugs on the hard shoulder and re-WD'd everything, we got home safe.... Don't matter on the way home anyway - how cool-as-fug was Saturday's 90-mile cruise in the sunshine!!! :cool:

Top gig indeed Craig!!! :tup:

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,056 Posts
Totally gutted that the A wasn't finished in time. We were planning to still do it in the Special ( would have been great fun ) but a gout attack, still continuing,means I'm struggling to walk let alone drive far. 3 bloody years I've missed it now :sniff::tdown:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Just like to say
A big thank you to all those that attended this years event, and making it the run that it is , without your support driving me, there would be no point

One last thing , could you all drop me an email with some contact details on
i would like your user name on here , NSRA site if differant
And an email address

[email protected]

I`ll let you all know why later

Regards

Craig

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yes - a brilliant weekend (although I didn't make the cruise - buggy not really built for carrying 3 people over 90 miles :( - yes, yes I know its not a hotrod :incheek: :incheek: :incheek:)

Weather amazing, band amazing, the whole weekend - amazing...

Only problem is that the entire camp site is a "moblie phone black spot" - couldn't get a signal for the entire weekend...

Craig - have sent you an email as requested

sqweaka - that teardrop of yours is tiny, looks really good, but tiny :D

Paul

·
Registered
57 Posts
Great weekend Craig, you did yourself proud mate and the atmosphere was spot on,i really enjoyed the full weekend as did all my mates, once again big thankyou, Carl...

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
gutted

im absolutely gutted my A still isnt ready..........if im totally honest this is the ONLY RUN ive REALLY wanted to get to. the reports are startin to come in and ive missed a cracker AGAIN. can the ppl who took pics put them up for us who didnt make it. and well done craig:sniff:

·
Registered
872 Posts
Totally gutted that the A wasn't finished in time. We were planning to still do it in the Special ( would have been great fun ) but a gout attack, still continuing,means I'm struggling to walk let alone drive far. 3 bloody years I've missed it now :sniff::tdown:
You were missed mate, we were all wondering what had happened to you. Better luck next time (it was crap this year, honest..... :D)

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,056 Posts
I did PM Craig out of courtesy as soon as I knew for sure ,besides us wanting to do it cos it's our sort of event was gutted not to fly the flag for Southern Softies ;) :)

·
MR UN-POPULAR
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i was suprised at how few english there were kev, never mind southern softies!! thought it was a scottish event at first :incheek:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts

Well done, Craig.
We ALL really enjoyed the weekend and the "runs"- Chris is absolutely knackered; those roads were not made for Yanks, but what fun!!!
And Dixie was impressed with the helicopter landing you arranged (obviously, just for her) at Hartside Cafe!!!

See you next year
We have sent a message as requested

Chris, Julie and Dixie.

PS The helicopter Photo and the photo of Chris Hay being very happy were taken by Dixie (aged 5)

·
Registered
415 Posts

Craig - have sent you an email as requested

Paul[/QUOTE]

paul not had anything come through from you

Also could anyone with Photos please either email me them or the link to there albums, so i can use them to update the website

Craig

1 - 18 of 18 Posts